Berkeley, California Civil Practice Attorney
Advocating for the Injured
Experienced attorney fighting for the rights of clients for more than 30 years
The Injijian Law Office, APC is a Berkeley law firm representing clients locally and nationally in matters of serious personal injury and death caused by accidents, wrongful conduct and professional malpractice. Susie Injijian is a skilled attorney with more than 30 years of experience obtaining favorable outcomes for her clients:
“I provide my clients with highly personalized legal services, aggressive representation, and excellent advocacy founded on solid knowledge of the law and careful attention to detail. I carry a small case load so as to most effectively devote my attention and resources to getting you maximum results.”
If you have been injured because of someone’s negligence or wrongful conduct, and are looking for an experienced attorney to advocate for your rights, call the Injijian Law Office, APC today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Skilled practice offering personalized service to every client
Susie Injijian is a skilled and talented attorney who provides every client with individual attention and high-level legal representation. Her approach to your case is:
- Focused — I take only a few cases at a time, so my energies and resources are focused on your case. I will work tirelessly to make certain that you are represented effectively and win optimal results.
- Compassionate — My professional satisfaction comes from helping you get the financial and personal recovery you deserve, so that you know you’ve had your best “day in court.” I am a compassionate attorney who truly cares about helping you.
- Informed by experience — I have more than 30 years of legal experience, and have won trials and appeals in both state and federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court. My clients benefit from the knowledge that I’ve acquired over many years of fighting challenging legal battles. I have successfully handled a wide variety of accident and other injury cases, and have a proven track record of helping my clients get positive results.
Dedicated attorney providing vigorous advocacy in a variety of practice areas
Susie Injijian serves clients in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — In my personal injury practice, I represent clients who have been harmed by another’s negligence or wrongful conduct. My cases have involved all manner of life-altering accidents. I secure recovery for my clients’ past and future losses and for their physical and emotional injuries to the fullest extent available under the law.
- Vacation accidents — In my vacation accidents practice, I represent clients injured while traveling, as passengers aboard airplanes, cruise ships, pleasure craft, during tours and while engaging in recreational activities. I help my clients recover the maximum available compensation for injuries suffered far from home, despite the complicated legal obstacles common in these types of cases.
- Medical negligence — In my medical negligence practice, I represent clients, especially babies and mothers, who have been injured because of the negligence or carelessness of physicians and other health care professionals. I invest in my cases and work diligently to assure that my clients have the best chance of recovery for their losses.
Contact a Berkeley, California attorney who wants to help you today
To schedule a free initial consultation, call Susie Injijian in Berkeley today at 510-926-6063 or contact me online.